Rastro de migas
- El Ministerio en el mundo
- Consejerías de Trabajo, Migraciones y Seguridad Social
- Trabajar en Canadá
- How to post a job
To post your first job offer on "Portal de Empleo: Empléate" your company must first register following these steps:
1. Complete the company details form and send it to the Labour Office email@example.com. The labour office will verify the information provided.
2. The Customer Assistance Center (CAU) of the Spanish Public Employment Service (SEPE) will contact your company shortly after and will provide you with precise instructions to register with " Portal de Empleo: Empléate":
3. Your company must create a username and password.
4. The CAU will send you a message within 48 hours confirming the activation of your login username and password. This will allow your company to post job offers going forward on the Portal de Empleo: Empléate".
5. Once published, your company can track its active offers and contact and select the registered employees with the profile that best matches your requirements.
You can use the same username and password to publish new offers in the future!